Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Problem with my house
Started by [E] souzam

I built a huge house will walls around it and an intricate mining cave below it. I stopped playing for about a week, came back, and now it will not let me do anything in or around my house. It says that I "do not have permission." What is going on?
Somebody claimed your house and got a mod to put block protection over it. Just ask a mod to help you get it back and they will get it back for you. Protect your house next time.
Actually it happened to most of us about 3 days ago when the server took a shit and this problem started happening with quite a few people. Just ask for a mod to edit the area and give you permission again
Easily fixed <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Just make a petition ingame (/pe open I need re-adding to my region protections) and we'll get that sorted for you. Please make sure you make the petition at the region protection or even better include the region protection name in the petition.

I will do it when Im online after work if it hasnt been already. Hope it gets sorted soon x
sfether wrote:
Actually it happened to most of us about 3 days ago when the server took a shit and this problem started happening with quite a few people. Just ask for a mod to edit the area and give you permission again

no... thats not what happened. A bit silly that you would actually blame the server?