Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] New Account
Started by [E] mossboy

I have a new account, i would like if mossboy was removed from whitelist and Get_Zukked was added in place of mossboy, and the protections where switched as well

Make a petition ingame as mossboy to get protections changed.

Stand at the protection and make a pe /pe open Please can you make Get_Zukked owner of my protection (include protection name)

Get_zukked has been made member x
i cannot acsess mossboy anymore
List the regions in this forum.
Okay, but i'm a guest again for some reason...
And i need rights to mosscastle and mossboy's vault
Mosscastle the region name?

x
Not to be rude or misleading but um.....Verification? I mean someone could easily log into this enjin accont and request to remove a member and add a different one to all of their permissions? I'm not saying this happened but like saying you don't have access to mossboy's minecraft account...? I mean someone could totally steal my spot at least on minetown with this...Anyway Like I said no offense to anyone here but just saying for security reasons...My account was hacked so I'm just trying to help...<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
I have irl friends on minetown that can verify, mossboy belonged to my brother but he changed his pass and didn't tell me, forcing me to buy my own
He is real. His friend is the one who owned "Mossboy" but let him use it since he never played MP. But he took it back forcing him to get his own lol.