Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by Unknown User

Hi, i am a member named blackops7 on the Minetown server. It was a great server. I played nearly every day and i enjoy the community. I'm here because someone banned me and i don't know why. I've been told that I was banned for destroying two blocks from someone's "house". This was unintentional and I don't believe i should be banned because of it. Anyways, i'd like to know why exactly i was banned for this and am trying to get out of being banned. I enjoy this server and want to help it, thats how much i like it. If i wanted to grief i wouldn't be here writing this letter to you guys. I was not given a warning or anything that told me i was doing wrong. I'd like to prove to you I didn't do anything purposely wrong. Im not mad at whoever banned me because it is there job, and i understand that. Good luck to him, but i really want to be part of this server again. Reply to me if possibly at nathancreel@comcast.net

Thank You
I banned you but for more information and screenshots you will need to post the correct ban appeal format and then we'll talk

x