Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Donating to the server
Started by Unknown User

So, donating to a server is probably one of the best things you can do to ensure it's upkeep. To be honest I feel slightly bad because the server is so enjoyable and I haven't donated. I just feel like I should. The problem is, I don't have PayPal or cards or any methods currently used by this server.

So I had an idea. Other servers use it to great success and I don't see why we shouldn't have the option. The idea is as that you can donate to the site using phone credit. It would be so much handier for some people. At this moment I have 90 euro credit and I would gladly put around 50 towards the server if I could. You could do it on the go any time, any place if you just feel like donating. For those of us with no access to things such as PayPal it would make it much easier. I really do think it would up donations to the server and what could possibly be the down side?

Anyway, I think it should be considered. So what do you guys think??

Thanks,

Simon
Am sorry to say this but..How did u buy the game.
My brother used his PayPal but I'm not going to ask for bigger amounts. Minecraft being 15 euro, donations being up to 50 say? He wouldn't be happy spending that amount.

Simon
Hey,

This have been asked a couple times now. It's not that it's not a good idea, the problem is finding the good mobile payment site.

Last time I checked one, they took 48% fees on transaction...(paypal takes 13%) I also tried to register an account at paymo.com, but I think I never got an answer back. Maybe I should refill the form again to see.

If you know other mobile payment website, I'd be happy to discover them.

Cya <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
I'm not sure about transaction fees but maybe someone could give it a go? www.boxpay.com

Simon
Looks decent. I registered an account. I still have a couple of things to do to set it up.

You'll know if it's successful !

Thanks again for the suggestion.

Cya
www.boxpay.com

There main office is about a 20 minute walk from my house, if we need to sort anything out.