Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] DeeQue<3

Huh. Never thought I'd have to make one of these. Crap.

=============

Username: DeeQue

When you were banned : I realized I was banned this afternoon (8/23) I was probably banned sometime last night (8/22) or this morning.

Person who banned you: I have no idea. Probably modern.

Reason you were banned: "knowingly involving in illegitimate activities"

I hung out with Coffeey yesterday evening. He and bacon spawned in diamonds (bacon was using creative mode). They were apparently selling them (while I was out at dinner). I got back, saw Coffeey had a crap ton of money. Asked Coffeey for some because I like money and he said he didn't need it anyway. I should have given it back but I didn't. I screwed up and I realize that. I should have told someone as soon as I found out. But I didn't. That was stupid. I am very sorry that this happened. I shouldn't have let it. Anyway. Thanks.

I'd like to add the the only thing I was involved in was accepting money from Coffeey.

Anyway. Yeah. I effed up. I deserve what I get.

Server: (Wildlands, PVP, Main, Tekkit, Creative) Agharta

=============
Hello Dee,

After looking at the logs during the incident, I see you willingly took illegitimately gained money from Coffeey. You broke the following rule by doing so:
wrote:
Do not use cheats or abuse game glitches. Examples of activities not allowed under this rule:

- Accepting resources known to be inappropriately gained

Why did you decide to hide the actions of the other two involved? Informing a staff member when you learned of this would have made our job easier by stopping it before it went as far as it did.
@2901096 wrote:

Why did you decide to hide the actions of the other two involved? Informing a staff member when you learned of this would have made our job easier by stopping it before it went as far as it did.

Honestly? I have no idea. I obviously wasn't thinking at the time. I realize that I should have told someone and that I should have given the money back to Coffeey. I truly apologize for not doing so.
After reviewing the ban with others, I have decided on a 2-week ban. You will be unbanned on September 7th.