Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Banned for xraying
Started by [E] Ember2797

Username: Ember2797

When you were banned : August 22, 2014

Person who banned you: Novaleigh

Reason you were banned: Apparently I was xraying.

Server: Agharta

I was playing minecraft on Agharta and I was suddenly banned for xraying when I don't even know how to do that nor would I. Can someone please help me because I don't understand why I was banned and I'd really like to get back to what I was doing.
Hey there Ember,

We have a current format as to ban appeals, which can be found Here

If you follow those guidelines I'm sure someone will help you <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
This is ridiculous.
I was playing with her as this happend and i could asure you she was not xraying. Nither of us know how or even would do this.
Hey Ember i'm OhTen and ill be handling your ban appeal. We have evidence that shows that you are be xraying, heading directly to large veins of ores.
Excuse me? Because I spend time mining I get banned? That's really nice
I was playing and talking to Her and i can assure you that she did not nor would not do this. She found said ores coincedently by mining. Nether i nor Ember cheat in any way. This ban is a misunderstanding. Thank you
We watched you dig to ores, turn and dig straight to more ores, care to explain yourself?
How do you explain mining? All I did was mine in rows. I didn't know it was a crime to get lucky while mining. This truly is ridiculous. If I really was xraying wouldn't I have gone straight for diamonds? Logic.
How do you explain digging straight down, tunneling and then going straight to diamonds?