Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] sub-regions within regions

Would it be possible, by means of region protections, to have sub-regions within the main region. meaning: the entire area protection, and within the main protected area, sub-regions such as lots, plots, houses, and rooms, each set as a subregion, so players can buy and sell lots, by means of /region <playername>; without worries of grief in the surrounding areas. i understand it may be a pain to set every lot its own region, but i believe it would help in the long run, and also players would be able to evict as needed in situations such as player quits or is inavtive in the area for too long (after notice via sign acourse.)

this way players can be self sufficient after their city/town/area/whatever is complete. acourse this can depened on player responsiblily, this option can be taken away from players who abuse it.

Let me know what you guys think

KennyMcCormickX <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Great Idea but i don't know if you can.
This is actually what we already do for regions with plots in them.
Yeah, this is how the market, most towns, and the bank vaults at Spawn are set up. Of course staff are the only ones who can make the regions.
i posted this because, i was told it wasnt possible. A mod was protecting flytown for lancefortier, and he made this request to have each plot/lot an indiviudual region, the mod told him he couldn't do that, i asked if he could just put them as somekind of subregion, his reply was something like it says i cant do subregions, and essentially said he couldn't meet that request. im not positive on weather he actually couldn't do it, or was being lazy about it. dont want to start anykind of flamewar; just wanted to make sure it was possible or not before i made my request <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> thanks guys
Sounds like a misunderstanding to me. Just make an in game /pe and ask for the lot to be protected for the person.
its /setparent
Actually the /pe is no more, now its /modreq to submit a new request.
I like this idea! When I add onto my town, I will have each lot #'d, so when someone buys a lot, I just do the /region addmember thing, so they won't have to wait an hour or 2 for an admin! Great idea!
thank you isoccer, im glad im not the only one who is thinking this would be helpful, and nick, its not a misunderstanding. im was hoping this feature would get rid of the need to make a petition for every lot you wish to sell. sometimes it does take awhile for mods or admins to help out, im not complaining on that fact, im sure they have things to do, this would be a win win, less work for staff, and faster, eaiser sales for players