Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] 1 vote to help MT
Started by [E] sawine

Hey guys,

A while ago I registered Minetown to almost every topsites/lists existing and from there integrated the most important ones in our vote system, but it seems I have forgotten one.

So, if you could please go and vote there, it would help us <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> :

http://minecraft-server-list.com/server/5046/ (Click the green thumb up on the right)

I think you can only vote once. If you can vote evey 12/24h it will be added to the vote system.

Thanks again,

Cya !

... Hey,

Take the time to leave a comment also because we will be #1 in less than 48 hours !

I just paid 575$ (including a 115$ tax >_>) (O_O)

This rank should bring a bunch more unique visitors per day.

See you !
sawine wrote:
... Hey,

Take the time to leave a comment also because we will be #1 in less than 48 hours !

I just paid 575$ (including a 115$ tax >_>) (O_O)

This rank should bring a bunch more unique visitors per day.

See you !

Deffinition of Unique Players:

-Average age (10)

-Average sex (Tiny Prepubescent kids, You cant Tell)

-Not Good in Quality, However Quantity is overwhelming

-75% Will not read the rules

-90% will ask 50 questions they could find out by a tiny bit of work on their own

-1/10 will return

-6/10 Will build their first house entirely of Dirt and Cobble

-7/10 Will build without skill or focus

-100% will end up being a pain in someones ass.

Edit: Sadly you must go through 100 unique players, To find 5 that are decent and will contribute to the community.

Edit#2: Also Commented and Liked.
Quote:

Edit: Sadly you must go through 100 unique players, To find 5 that are decent and will contribute to the community.

Yes, but those 5 that are decent are worth going through 500 people.

EDIT : because those decent members will improve quality more than the 495 can reduce it
LegendaryCrap is gonna have to suck it at #2...that's gonna kick their ego and maybe give them a reality check.

Remember to vote as much as you can guys, not just on this website but on ALL of them.