Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Disabled Servers
Started by [E] Dragoness

The Prison, PvP, and Skyblock servers have been disabled due to issues with current maintainability and the proxy connections will be removed at the next proxy restart. The servers will be evaluated for return at a later point.

To emphasize, this is a temporary removal. The interest in each of these server types is noted and effort will be placed to preserving member progress with Prison and Skyblock.

Additionally, the hub server will be disabled at the next restart and a different server set as the fallback for the occasions Agharta is down.
I'll miss you hub. <3

Forever in our hearts.
good its time to get rid of that unorganized and confusing hub and move on
#NeverForgetHub Ima miss my Unknown Item (looks like a zipper)...
Rest in Pieces Spawn, You were a good place to start.

What would be cool is to put the top half of hub in a crater in shambala so it looks like it fell down to earth
if skyblock is not to ever come back.... is it possible to upload it to a place where we can all download it so that we can save our creations?
Forlel, at the moment (as far as all of staff knows) we are still bringing these servers back. We are currently evaluating the way they function and what we can do to make things better for players.

So many people complain about these servers while they're up, but the second they go down its "WHY CAN'T I PLAY ON PRISON/SKYBLOCK/WHATEVER!"

So we're doing our best to give the players the best servers we can.
Bring back the zombie server while you're at it <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
When exactly are they going to be back up?

:ahhhh:
When exactly are they going to be back up?

:ahhhh: