Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Erm..... WHat is this???
Started by [E] F15h3r

Was just mining away happily and all of a sudden heard a portal. I followed the sound and broke through to this room. There are multiple portals and about 1000 bedrock in a weird formation. My game almost freezes here. Just outside is a corridor with over 100 red mushrooms. Did someone build this??

Not to mention the floating lava....
Okay, so i went back there after dropping my valuables off at base. When you drop into the room, the entire thing is a portal. However, it doesn't teleport you anywhere, it just holds you in the portal animation. This of course means that you can not chat to teleport or ask for a warp to someone else, or pause the game. After being trapped for a minute or two i found some lava and figured id just off myself so i could get back to spawn. You can't die in there either, my health kept refilling. About another minute later I found a couple of dirt blocks near where I entered the room and luckily was able to shovel those away allowing me to move out of the 'portal room' and to escape. This is hands down the weirdest thing ive seen on the game. Whoever built it is genius.

Here's another screenshot.

It's sawine's private torture chamber. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
my guess is its just someones quarry
my guess is its just someones quarry
umm, who has access to bedrock? admins when they place it through //wand im guessing its a admin creation
it was probably from a past mining quarry wayback and abondend, although there is redstone and gold and iron in there. Whoever made it probably got band for inventory hacking(explains bedrock, and giant portal and unmined materials) although this is strange, you might not want to explore, risking the fact of getting stuck. Very cool and weird
That's cryston's vault. Leave it alone
he got his moved out of the bank area? niice