Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] hardrock ripoff
Started by [E] Hislap_Isws

hey, can a mod help me with something? yesterday I got a plot of land and started building my house. when I was almost done some guy named "Pred_Spread" told me no dirt and no cobble stone. I was going to fix the house the next day. I logged off after a little while and then when I came back on my house was gone and was my stuff was too. then Pred_Spread told me my house had been taken because I "broke the rules" when he never really stated them clearly. then he gave me back 20 wood and 2 furnaces, nothing close to what I had had, and then just left and started talking to some other people. he gave me little time to fix the house and then just took it all, and keeping most of what he took. is there anyway someone can help me?
dude i gave you 48 hours. so thats a lie. i gave you everything back, a stack of wood + 20 normal and 2 furnaces (everything there bar a sand block.)

please dont lie. besides i dont even go to hardrock anymore. Infact nobody does!
you gave me less than 12 hours. and you didnt give me the coal from the furnace or the bricks in the furnace, and you only gave me 20 wood not 84. and you didnt give me the cobblestone.
What's the town called?
hardrock
Hislap_Isws wrote:
you gave me less than 12 hours. and you didnt give me the coal from the furnace or the bricks in the furnace, and you only gave me 20 wood not 84. and you didnt give me the cobblestone.

Not true. The furnace was empty, somebody else stole it or it magically disappeared but I didn't take it, and I gave you the rest back.

If you want (if I get unbanned) I'll give you half a stack of gold to just go away. Thanks.
If its his city, he has the right to do whatever he wants with the buildings in it.