Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] mcawe135791

Username: mcawe135791

Banned: 8/17/2014

Person who banned me: I have no idea

Reason I was Banned: X-Ray...I got rid of it after the first ban so im confused why i got banned again.

Server: Agharta (mt.gg)
Hello and welcome back mcawe.

According to the ban you used xray to dig straight down to 2 dungeons. Care to explain this?
The first ban i know my fault...I did have x-ray then...but this time i have no idea at all because i got rid of x-ray after the first ban appeal i really dont know i guess im a d**m lucky person the second time i swear i dont have x-ray anymore..i dont know what to else say that explains it all seriously believe me i know wahts right from wrong and im startin now to help out the server by helpin out others with a public pvp arena and helping with dteandys railway i really want to help the server and this mishap hopefully doesnt interfere with the awesome minetown server, thanks for your time in reading this and i hope you will understand...

Thanks Again, mcawe135791 :fix: hopefully this will fix this
Sadly the evidence i see says otherwise. no one digs "straight" down and gets that lucky with a dungeon. Please don't lie to me again. Anyway you will serve a 2 week ban starting today. You will be unbanned on 9/03/2014. I mean it this time MCAwe if you're banned again for xray. The ban will be roughly above a month in length.