Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] HAmmbones is my ign
Started by [E] hammbone

i was banned for absolutly no reason idk what i did or why i was banned if there was a reason please tell me or at least let me come back!

i love the server and its events i dont think i did anything wrong???
You were banned for griefing. In total you broke 1 diamond block, 1 gold block, and 5 lapis blocks. This was reported yesterday and when i checked the logs, I found that you were responsible for the damage.
Please fill out an official ban appeal to request being unbanned. This can be found in the Ban Appeal subject under Forums. Good Luck.

Thank You

Signed *Chriss
this was all stuff i got and donated to the town the town banned me for no reason and i got my stuff back was that really wrong bacause i think it was my stuff and the right thing to do. I got the diamonds and lapis from mineing and gold from killing. This is a proven fact because at least i know and electric knows. Electric absolutly hates me and banned me when i was co owner for no reason at all???? i was so conbfused i wrote a sighn and i dont know what he replyed the only thing i did was to my office and i added more gold blocks to it and he banned me so what my reaction was was to get the stuff that was mine back and leave the town forever i soon joined tech city and the next moringing i was banned!!!!
Meh, there's two problems with this thread:

1. Your grammar is shit hammbone.

and

2. You didn't make a proper ban appeal.

Locked. Go make a proper ban appeal, and then I'll consider your story.