Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I was Banned By A Freind`
Started by [E] gmanjr22

gmanjr22

I dont know the exact date i was banned but it was about a week ago

8x8Johan

I was banned because my friend "Sideathan" said i was being abusive to an admin because he got mad at me over a ongoing joke we had. Sideathan even tried to get me unbanned and they said come here.

Main Server
Hello gmanjr22,

I'll be handling your appeal.

You were banned for creating offensive material and intentionally harassing sideathan.

Why did you do this?
Hello, Thank you for handling my appeal. The reason i did those actions is because not to long ago we were playing a private server and messing around about eachothers skins including him against my pug. It was all light hearted and didnt mean anything serious. He and i know that and he has tried telling admins but they told him to tell me to send an appeal.
Thank you for your quick response.

I have two more questions for you:

1. Why should we allow you to play on our servers again (back into Minetown)?

2. What will you do to ensure this will not happen again?
I beleive i should be able to play on your servers because i have been around for a very longtime, well pdog11,sideathan,ajsoccer12 and i have played on the original minetown and for a while that was our home server.

This will not happen again because I have learned my lesson and believe that this was a wrong move on most of everyone involveds side, including me and sideathan
I believe you have learned from your mistakes.

You will be unbanned in 2 weeks time: the 30th August 2014.

In the meantime, please refresh yourself with our rules.

~Locked