Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Chocolate Thread
Started by Unknown User

M'kay, now I'm new so many of you will be grossly offended by what I'm about to say, but it needs to be said:

The term "chocolate" is being sorely abused, and overused, so much infact that it is becoming a rather disgusting form of spam, or trolling.

I realize that someone may have set the "naughty-word filter" to change the "F-word" or the "S-word" into "chocolate," and I do see how that can be funny, from time to time, but when all you've got in the chat is the term "chocolate," (and every variation thereof) for 20+ minutes, the humor of it all dies off quite rapidly.

...and then a logs in with the name "Dr. Chocolatestein, Ph.D." and we're off to the races.

So, my humble suggestion is as follows:

STOP SAYING "CHOCOLATE" EVERY 30 SECONDS! -_-

If ya'll can curb your overuse of this term, it will retain its comedic value.

-- Darth ChocAuLait
Shut the chocolate up.
Noooooooooooo!
Chocolate rain!
The walking chocolate Saison 2 premiere today!
Shut the chocolate up you motherchocolating chocolate..
I have redone that chat filters they not use **** instead of foods and are now smart filters ( you can not put spaces in the middle of swears and have then appear in chat ). This was done because the amount if swearing over double's after i make the filter's into foods. They where meant to be amusing and when anything is spammed it is no longer amusing so as such they are gone.

Sayomie
I much prefered the word chocolate popping up on my screen every 5 mins rather than swear words.

It was also hilerious when someone was raging and they were saying chocolate rather than fuck, much less hostile.

Ah well, back to calling you all bitches rather than apples <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
CHOCLATE CAKE!!!!
NOO ITS **** >_> FFS..