Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] SPLEEF TOURNAMENT
Started by [E] iSoccerplayer

TOURNAMENT OVER!!!! ToffieWoffie WON!!!! We will have another tomorrow. Check forums soon for signup.

FINAL.png

I will be hosting a small spleef tournament Saturday at 7:30 pm (MST)(US) in about 17 hours. (Don't know what spleef is? It is basically a game where you knock blocks from under your opponent until they fall through the floor, into lava).

There will be 16 open spots in this tournament. I will make an online bracket once I know who will be competing. It will cost 5g to enter this tournament. The overall champ will take 60g prize money. IF INTERESTED, reply to this thread. You HAVE to be on 30 min prior to tournament to pay me.

My stadium:

warp ispleef TO WATCH

I will give out competition warp to competitors

RULES:

COME WITH AN ALMOST EMPTY INVENTORY (If you loose, you're going to fall into lava)(Only bring shovel)

BRING A SHOVEL

Wait in the waiting room for your turn. If you try to enter SPLEEF ARENA when it isn't your turn, you are disqualified

Screen%20Shot%202011-10-15%20at%2012.07.51%20AM.png

Screen%20Shot%202011-10-15%20at%2012.08.51%20AM.png
im in
Ok I will add you to the bracket. Be online 30 minutes prior to tournament start time. Good Luck!! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Soccer, count me in! I hope I will be on 30mins before the tourney. I'll try my best to be on. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Lol u just gave out the warp to get inside lol arena in the second screenshot lol not very secret
isoccerplayer wrote:
I will be hosting a small spleen tournament

What if my spleen is big
Ok I fixed it
kutha wrote:
Lol u just gave out the warp to get inside lol arena in the second screenshot lol not very secret

Its not supposed to be secret. People can come watch
But u gave out the warp to get onto the playing ground
Oh well. Its not like its too hard to find anyway