Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Chrissebs Application For Entertainment Team
Started by [E] *Chriss

1. Minecraft IGN: Chrisseb

2. Forum username: *Chriss

3. Age: 16 May 24 1995

4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): -5 Eastern. Sebastian Florida USA

5. Hours per week you play(average) and how long have you been in MineTown: i was playing MineTown when broly was still an admin. i play MineTown on average 6-8 hours a day and every day of the week.

6. Friends in Minetown:I have Made many friends such as SmallXChocolate kingmark savage1106 Okifool66 Mutantmstie Danny and many more. however i do point out sintdose hates my guts.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: I have been banned before. i was banned for stealing diamonds from another players chest. this was a result of me being stupid and immature. i took a leave of absence grew up and stopped my immature behavior.

8. Do you have any experience with Minecraft administration?:I was an admin on another server where i mastered and memorized every plugin. i know what the job takes and i know how to get it done and done right?

9. Can you use Mumble(this is necessary):Although i have been using mumble very frequently i am very good at mumble and i know how to use it.

10. Why do you think you will make a good Entertainment personnel? Explain.: I have MANY good ideas and with the rising want of events i feel i would be an amazing fit in the Entertainment Team

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?:It means alot to me just to be apart of something bigger then me. i want to help make minetown better and i want to join the elite team that is currently running MineTown

Pffft copy
yea it is i figured the made this mod app because it was official and it made points the wanted to hear about so ta da da. only here im applying for entertainment team
LOL I meant that everyone is copying me cause I wanted to join the event team.
ohh lol nah ive wanted to for while lol
I have since I joined
Just to throw something out there..

Last time i checked, the entertainment team isnt recruiting yet.

If you want to show interest in joining, ask one of the entertainment team members if you can either help, or donate to the event. This would increase the chances of them picking YOU then they start recruiting.

And if you donate or help, and they forgot to write you up on the credits board, dont ask them to do so.

They have much stuf to do and sometimes forgets stuff like this. It might not look like they are doing anything if theire just standing still, but they might be working with some plugins or something.

Hope this was helpfull! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":thumb:">:thumb:</object>
HIGGY HIGGY

I don't know you, So I can't really contribute.

Reading your app makes me think HNNG NOEP, sorry. You've been banned for stealing, you have been using mumble frequently But I've never seen you on and you have poor grammar. (I feel grammah nazi) Also I think recall you having over -300 votes, but I may be mistaken.
Lars post is exactly accurate.

Just to throw something out there..

Last time i checked, the entertainment team isnt recruiting yet.

If you want to show interest in joining, ask one of the entertainment team members if you can either help, or donate to the event. This would increase the chances of them picking YOU then they start recruiting.

And if you donate or help, and they forgot to write you up on the credits board, dont ask them to do so.

They have much stuf to do and sometimes forgets stuff like this. It might not look like they are doing anything if theire just standing still, but they might be working with some plugins or something.

Hope this was helpfull!

Chriss, you dont need to make a thread then PM me your app, I'd see the thread eventually
Also make your own events, Making successful inofficial events would definitely make you a good candidate for the events team <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> x