Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] How do I.....
Started by Unknown User

Yea hello I was thinking the other day how there aren't many daily events going on and I though why don't i try to join the entertainment team,then I didn't know where to apply or if I even can apply.Anyway thanks
-Dancraft200-
there was 2 events yesterday.....
yes I know but they are on at american times which is very late in England
i live in ireland the time is practically the same as england and it wasnt too late for me
True True it's just I would like to run some events too
ya i know fair enough <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

i wouldnt mind applying for the entertainment team if there was a app thread
In my opinion I think everyone should have a chance at been a member of staff but only if suited for it. You know like entertainment team.
Dancraft I would like to join in with the entertainment.We should have like an item drop.

Thanks.

IGN:VCLx

Always here to help.
That's not really an event to be honest.
Eventually we will have some kind of application system for Event Team. Lately our staff have been handling the events, such as heiwashin and myself, but when we have an official Event World set up, then we will get people to run as staff on that map. For now just be patient until we have everything set up that is needed.