Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Property Claim HirostarFTW
Started by [E] joeydev

HirostarFTW, doesn't have a claim protection on this house or the surrounding area and I'd like to claim it. HirostarFTW, you have 2wks to respond.

mn1OTqT.png
Hey Joey, I'm not exactly sure if there is a difference when it comes to unclaimed land, but there is a 6 month process with claiming other people's builds. Its the same as what classic used to do.
@1215969 wrote:
Hey Joey, I'm not exactly sure if there is a difference when it comes to unclaimed land, but there is a 6 month process with claiming other people's builds. Its the same as what classic used to do.

Nova is right, 2 weeks is much too shorter notice. To build or claim over this existing property could be determined as grief.

Unless an admin/owner decides otherwise, I would assume this should undertake the general 6 month process like Nova stated.
Perhaps you should have an admin or owner look at the history on the build? Often if it is someone they know specifically is not coming back or was only on for a short period never to be seen again, they can hand over rights. This build looks pretty extensive though so may well need to go through the full process, have you tried contacting the builder directly? I you can have written proof they are done with the property then the waiting period is waived. Good luck
Ah one more quick bit, can he go ahead and place protections on it to prevent griefing until the matter is resolved?
@8928915 wrote:
Ah one more quick bit, can he go ahead and place protections on it to prevent griefing until the matter is resolved?

I will say no to this... If the property is griefed, staff will deal with it in the appropriate way. Otherwise, please leave the property as it is.

Should Hirostar come back, he doesn't want to see a GP claim over his build <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
K I was just thinking on my end if I left a property unprotected I would hope someone would cover it, but with the recent changes in how griefing is regarded it is a new way of thinking.