Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I got banned
Started by [E] rRaggit

=============

Username: rRaggit

When you were banned : 8/10/14

Person who banned you: I don't know

Reason you were banned: "disallowed mod use"

Server: Agharta

=============

I was using 1.7.4 unmodded, vanilla minecraft. I have bad internet so lag might have something to do with my ban.
Hello rraggit, I'll be handling this appeal.

The person you were banned by was: ModernDragoness

You were caught flying, lying is not a good way to start an appeal, considering there is proof of you hovering above the ground.

First before we can continue with this appeal, can you answer a few questions for me?

1. Why were you flying?

2. Why should we unban you?

3. What will you do to make sure this never happens again.
1. Why were you flying?

I wasn't flying. I got stuck in the door to my little house so I started to mine the blocks around the door and jump out of it. I kept getting lagged back so if that doesn't have anything to do with it, I don't know what else would. I can understand if it look like I was flying because of me breaking blocks and placing them below me to get out, but I surely wasn't flying.

2. Why should we unban you?

I should be allowed onto the server again because it was a misunderstanding; I wasn't flying. I don't know how servers work, but my guess would be that my computer didn't sync properly with the server or something.

3. What will you do to make sure this never happens again?

I honestly have no idea right now. What should/could I do to make sure of it?
Ok this image (referring to the image in our database; evidence of your ban) is very evident that you were indeed flying.

If you could have just accepted the fact that you were flying this process would be much quicker.

If you continue on the path of claiming "You weren't flying", then the ban might be much longer than you'd like.

We do not appreciate lying here, as i have already remarked.

As well, we do not ban unless we strongly believe that the offence was being committed.

I'll give you another chance to re-route your path that you are taking on this appeal.
But if I said I was flying, I'd be lying then. I am being 100% honest when I say I wasn't.

I'm not giving up the fact that I was playing unmodded Minecraft. I am aware that you have evidence against what I say, but I'm holding onto what I know is true.

I am also aware that this may result in a longer ban if not for the rest of my Minecraft days. Although this was my new favorite survival server, I am willing to find a new server for myself.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience that I may have caused you.
Would it be at all possible for me to see the picture? Or at least have a description so I know the whereabouts of where I was when they saw me "flying". I'd like to know if I could provide an explanation or at least some info.
We do not typically give out information or images from the staff database. I apologize for not being willing to give out this information. It is up to our discretion and judgement. Give us a moment.
I can not come to a conclusion on this case. I'll be transferring this appeal to another moderator most likely. One moment.
After heavy examination of your ban, it has been decided that you ban will be set to a 1 week duration. Once that is over you may play once again, if you use any restricted mods on your client once again or using any illegitimate ways to play on this server , the ban will be permanent.

Your ban has been set to expire on 8/18/2014.

Then you will be unbanned

~Locked