Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Event world news and Halloween Event *UPDATE*
Started by [E] Baber

*Chriss wrote:
Yay lot #3 i already have an idea in mind but one problem. i dont qquite understand how were going to get supplied?

We're working on it ;D Got a few ideas in mind, more info will be released on sunday about these things x
Ok Thank You DanniDoritto.
dont know if the ideas been suggested or not but when the 1.7 temp server was up there was csigns u click and they open a chest that every time you open it refills itself?
<3 lot 2
Baber, are any of them banned? I would relaly like to participate, as I've told you earlier. If you could add just one lot, I would be extremely grateful towards you. <3

EDIT: I believe that there would be a perfect spot for one more lot at the bottom of the picture showing all of the lots....if we could just smack one in the middle of those two lots... :/

I realize it was my fault for not replying earlier and getting myself into the contest, but you literally ended the contest a few moments as I was about to make a late reply. If I could not be added into the contest, then perhaps I could help out in the contest in some other way, like helping make the market? As much as I'df love to be in the contest, helpingi t out is just as good...but if you can find a spot for me, I would be greatly appreciative of it. Thanks in advance, once again. <3
Sorry, none of them are banned. Ill see what we can do, but were tight on space.
Alright, thank you very much Baber, I appreciate your effort. :3
W00t #5
Every plot has been fulled with there chests, along with one work bench, and one furnace. Everyone will be supplied 3 stacks of gold, at which point they can buy any item that was provided at the start from the "Admin Shop"
Hey, I'm giving my lot to MrBaconBitts as I won't be available that day after all <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>

Good Luck everyone!