Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] List Of Towns
Started by [E] MegaKill

If you own a town please post the name of your town here the population and possibly the coordinates this will help people in agharta stay connected by knowing who is out there

The town doesnt have to be an actual established town such as the east9k
This is actually something that the Minetown Wiki used to be used for, a lot.

Back when Classic was Main, players used to regularly create and manage towns/cities/empires etc, and list their creations on the wiki.

For example: http://mt.gg/wiki/Towns_%26_Cities

The updated list for Agharta is here, but it may not be up-to-date.

It's quite sad that people don't use the wiki anymore, but nonetheless, this thread is a nice idea <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

-

I own "Westwood", the town just outside /warp West9k (you can also get there via /warp Westwood).

Current population of: 19

Remember, you can get a free warp for your town if it is in line with (and remains in line with) these guidelines:

Town must be established with a minimum of the following:

• 1 Town Hall or similar structure that is considered the "base of operations"
  • A location for the warp that should be obvious as an entry point. (Can be within the town hall)
  • Rules boards must be in place within sight of the warp
  • At least three houses (with owners)
  • At least five plots or prebuilt homes available (for sale) to newcomers.
I'm glad that you found that page Jack. It took a full year from creation to even have an addition.
East9k is by no means a town in the sense of what should be, there are no real residents just builds for the enjoyment of members. Also if you have an active town let me know and I will gladly post info about it at the warp east9k (the same with active shops and xp farms).

The entire goal of the info/free item center at east9k is to help bring members together and informed. So glad to see more and more members contributing to the area.

If you wish to have your town etc listed there please send me a message ingame or by clicking on my name so we don't keep pulling the whole thread.
i own Queen creek it only has 2 residents but i have plenty of plots available
I own Kotapuri. Currently it only has two residents, but it was just founded a few days ago.

The warp to there is /home BumpyBob0007 Kotapuri

The coords are about x: -10000 z:430, about 1.5k blocks from west9k.
@2998720 wrote:
i own Queen creek it only has 2 residents but i have plenty of plots available
@3812049 wrote:
I own Kotapuri. Currently it only has two residents, but it was just founded a few days ago.

The warp to there is /home BumpyBob0007 Kotapuri

The coords are about x: -10000 z:430, about 1.5k blocks from west9k.

It's great to see there are some more towns popping up on the server! I advise you two get some more residents (and check the other warp guidelines), then you will be able to get a free warp to your town (we can also add it to the list on the Wiki)!

If you need any help with it, catch me ingame <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
i own bentown. my current population is 5, but i will try and expand

i do not have a town hall. but i have a court. and yeah. to get there, you can do /home benthebuilder124 city
i now have 6 residents.
I own the Town of South Haven it is along the Road that leads to the South Spawn. There is just 1 resident but we have plenty of Plots we also have a Town Hall!