Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] review of server
Started by [E] zitman

Whoa now, I don't think you should pick on the admins. They're very helpful, they're just busy people. Especially lately what with making new constructions to substitute the broken plugins, and repairing them. (I know this might sound hypocritical of me but I've learned my lesson about picking on the admins)

And if you got banned twice, then it may be for something you didn't know was a rule, or you got reported under false suspicion. either way all you have to do is work with the admins to get it fixed, and it's a simple as a little discussion.

Just because you got banned is no reason to say the admins don't care for anyone. They are very nice people.
sawine is great isnt he <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

oh and wtf is banded trololol
The admins are always busy !

Thats why we are here ..!
Why dont u make a Ban appeal?
this is why we need junior mods
... You didn't got banned to make you redonate. (and this only works once, you can't get banned as much as you want and pay to get back...)

I'm sure you were banned for a reason. Make a decent ban appeal about it (if you haven't already) and I'm sure the one who banned you will come and justify it.

And it's not because you are banned while you are offline that you are not guilty. We have plugins that let us know everything that happens, anytime, anywhere.

Cya
/locked waiting for real ban appeal.