Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] New Market System
Started by [E] Lazareth241

For those of you don't know, here is the new market layout on signs:

yourname

NOW I know that there is something like this on minetown wiki, however, the wiki doesn't tell you about ID's for selling items (or it didn't last time I checked).

The ID for selling an item is the DEC value on minecraft wiki, but an easier to understand chart is here:

For example, if you wanted to sell the lapis lazuli dye, your sign would be something like this:

lazareth241

Dyes are special, make sure you include the full ID from that page. AFTER you set up shop, left click on sign and you will see the name it uses for that specific item if you want to change the sign, but lapis lazuli dye comes out as "blue ink sac" so I'd prefer just putting an additional sign above to say what it really is.

If you have any questions I'll be happy to answer.

~Lazareth

EDIT: changed to have only what the minetown wiki does not have, see the wiki stub here:
you forgot the -'s around the name and besides we already have a thread on this.
you don't have to do anything for your name, generally i put ~Lazareth for the name and it auto changes the name, and I haven't seen any thread that shows you a list of the corrected ID list for shops, none of them had the proper ID's for dyes
oh well just do /search (item) and it will show you item id
You don't need to type your name at all, it auto-completes that.
oh well for me i had too but that was befor the update
isnt the new market system the old market system?
._. wait....uh..what? im confused.
the problem is that some item names don't match up on the signs, such as lapis lapizuli dye, for the sign shop you have to use the name 'blue ink sac'.
u have to get the name off wiki or u have t use the id its simple to get id by just googleing it