Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Suggesting a Server Plugin
Started by [E] Lazareth241

I know I'm somewhat new here, but I would like to suggest a plugin for the server.

Bukkit plugin page.

This plugin makes it so that whenever water is added to gravel it turns into clay. I really like this idea as gravel is almost completely useless and clay is such a hard to obtain commodity.

Here is a youtube video showing the effect:

Youtube Video

Thanks for looking, and I would appreciate it if anyone that agrees to post here too and keep the idea alive.
Clay is easy to find, just go to the new generated area of the map and look by the water, you'll find tons
This would ruin bricks in the economy complete.
clay comes in patches of about 6 or 7 blocks, and they are a decent amount apart. From what I've been reading there is a shortage of clay on most servers.

as far as ruining the brick market, not really, sure it would make bricks cheaper, but still, you need four stacks of clay to make one stack of bricks, that still makes it more frustrating to make than smooth stone bricks

it would also require mining gravel, henceforth giving gravel an actual purpose since we don't need it to empty lakebeds.

I don't know about you guys but I usually throw gravel out.

EDIT: I support this plugin idea even though most of my gold comes from selling clay brick blocks because I would like to build more with clay, but it is extremely frustrating to find.
Laz go to the new chunks there is massive quantities of it out there
^.^ My current project is right beside the border in the new chunks. I can mine clay, but it does take a lot of time for little yield in bricks.

However I do not want it inferred that I believe the plugin is necessary, just that it would be nice. Like how glass turns into glowstone. There is plenty of glowstone in the new chunks but we have that plugin (which I do like very much). I thought it would be a great idea and posted here to see if anyone shared the idea ^.^.

Thank you though Sayomie, I am sorry if my earlier posts seem overly pessimistic or overbearing.