Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Bidding on my Mansion
Started by [E] W00dcuttlip

Hey guys I just wanted to tell you that my mansion will be bidded after I am done with it (about 2 days) If you guys want to bid, the starting bid is 20,000 gold ingots (yes I know its super cheap) The warp to my house is /warp w00dparty. Hope to see some big bets coming soon! Make sure to have over 30,000 ready to bid
This is insane. I would never dream of having that much gold, nor would I want it. It would take the point away from the game.
Srry the min bet is acually 20 stacks of gold blocks! Mistake
Which is....

Approx 11,520 G

Still WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Too much imo.
The building is a piece of shit that only contains 6.3k worth of valuable materials despite what w00d says. there is no craftsmanship at all and while there are rooms you can hardly consider them to be in any way suitable to be used for anything. items were just sort of spewed all over the surfaces to make it look like there is any variety in the building. I would never buy such a building and specially not at such an undeserved price. I'd be more willing to buy the cabin that's currently up for auction than even think about buying this waste of materials.
And you, Sir, Just got told.
And I just realised, "I know it's super cheap."

No, it isn't, not even CheckersFX has that much, that is ridiculous, just no, no chance in hell, goodbye, have fun, toodle-pip, see you later, alligator.
Geez you don't have to be such a dick about it
Im not a tweaker like the rest of the people in minecraft... I have a life and I dont spend 12 hrs a day playing minecraft
But thank you I will change my house dramatically