Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] MLP Brony Island Project What!!!
Started by [E] Victor_daworker

Hey there fellow players, I have been planing to make an amusement park themed MLP Friendship is Magic. Genericly I pictured pony memed filled areas with minecart rides either rolling with them or through them, booth games, concession stands, etc. I understand a project of this magnietude may take months. What I started is a small island that I flatend, and now my next step is to reshape the whole island into a brony symbol which all may recognize.

Heres what my plan may need.

- First of all I need help. I would Like to know who and how many would like to help. The more dedicated, the faster this project can be done. I need some help with ideas first. Can't go into building without a good laid out plan.

- Planners, Builders, Donators, etc.

- Remember this is a vanilla server, no cheating in dupped products. I want to show that this can be done with proper building. And to show the dedication of us bronies. Materials are essential but first I need to know what will be needed for the ideas that has yet to be made.

This is only the first step, what do you think, what should I or we do, post your response below. And you haters out there just ignore this. Thank You.
Son of a bitch, they're here

1253859333121.png
Why you gotta hate.
U mad bro? lol just kiddin I understand your disinterest. But this meme is in full swing.
The old mlp sucked. New mlp is epic.