Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] What will we be known for?
Started by [E] Danny

It just occurred to me that our generation will be know for Sparkling Vampires and Justin Beiber in the future...fml
O F**K No

i hope it will be A killed justin bieber and some more guud fagglike singers killed :3
ikailaz wrote:
O F**K No

i hope it will be A killed justin bieber and some more guud fagglike singers killed :3

And the resurrection of Dimebag and Cobain <3
Danny wrote:
ikailaz wrote:
O F**K No

And the resurrection of Dimebag and Cobain <3

yurp FTW
We will be known as the generation who made huge leaps in technology, first black president, killed osama... A few more small things.
And this:
We will probably be blamed for this huge mess the world(america) is in now. Even though most of us couldnt even vote for the past 20 years. Just like how we are being called the lazy generation. Fuck that we are the smart generation!

Also I cant wait until I am 80 and in a nursing home and everyone is rocking lan parties on xbox and PC n shit. Itll be awesome. Fuck knitting and playing crib.
Reggief wrote:
We will probably be blamed for this huge mess the world(america) is in now. Even though most of us couldnt even vote for the past 20 years. Just like how we are being called the lazy generation. Fuck that we are the smart generation!

Also I cant wait until I am 80 and in a nursing home and everyone is rocking lan parties on xbox and PC n shit. Itll be awesome. Fuck knitting and playing crib.

When im 80 im going to be one of those senile old ladies that gibbers to herself and drives granny mobiles into the towers of tins at the supermarket <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Danny wrote:
It just occurred to me that our generation will be know for Sparkling Vampires and Justin Beiber in the future...fml

What ever happened to the 30 day of night type of vampires. Cowboys and vampires used to be cool before twilight and brokeback mountain <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
Wesley Snipes is how Twilight should have ended <3