Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Templar Vault Break In
Started by [E] *Chriss

A few days ago i believe the day before the new map i recieved a message from toffie woffie saying to warp chrisseb1. i knew for a fact what this warp was it was my admin vault. curious of how he knew about that vault , and why i might need to warp there i warp and find toffie woffie standing in my deluxe vault. now today i warp to the vault and find that a moment or so after i warped that toffie had appeared in my vault once again he then left moments later he reappeared weilding a dia sword. i immediatly flipped out (of which i apologize for) and jallaf was patient enough and kind enough to come and figure out what was going on.he says he was not added to the warp. he says he may have glitched in but glitches like this can no be done on command and on top of that how did he know warp name and whose vault it was there was no sign depicting name so if in fact he did glitch in how did he know it was mine? i STORNGLY believe that this is him acting out about a problem that had arisen in the knights templar faction resulting in him being removed from faction. i also believe his presence there was indeed intentional and i am strongly pushing that action be done about this, i fond this COMPLETELY unacceptable. i now present this evidence to the matter.Note the following this morning the warp had been remade with only me on it. though being called chrisseb1 i use this vault for the knights templar high security storage choco was not added to warp and i had been tping choco in. i was also with choco the entire time he was inside.

4 - No hacking, no duping, no glitching and no cheat client modifications.

This includes, but is not limited to:

Duplicating items via any technique.

Using see-through or "x-rays" texture pack to locate ores or other stuff.

Using a cheat client.

Flying.

Speed hacks.

Exploiting any other game glitches.(<
if he waas infact glitching)

Please also note that being on the receiving side of a trade with duped/spawned items will also get you in trouble. If you have any items in your possession that have been hacked, report it and hand them to an admin ASAP.

2011-10-03_135538.png

"kingmark added me too it"

1st the warp was deleted and remade this morning

2nd u said just now that you had glitched

2011-10-03_134932.png

Him in my Vault

2011-10-02_050702.png

"party in admin vault"

"its not private to me"

"party In Seller"

clearly his appering in my vault was indeed intentional and in a frenzy of lies tripped him self up where as today hes saying he glitched. also as stated above exploiting glitches is against the rules. i STRONGLY suggest he be banned from this server PERMANENTLY
Has he taken anything? It could be that he did indeed glitch in there the first time, but to me it looks like he did set his home there.

I don't think it's bannable unless he's done harm, but a warning sounds better.

A thing I've noticed is sometimes when I leave and come back into the server, if there's a large enough platform I'll end up spawning above where I was and sometimes it's below it there's a cavern so maybe he was standing above your vault when he left the server.
yes but as i said to know where you are and to be inviting ppl to come. and then to lie and he did clearly state king mark added me and he said its not private to me. and then to say it was a glitch shows me hes lieing. he has broken the rule. he has done several things that im sure no one else would want either
From what I can see, he got a warp made, set home there and trolled you. He didnt steal anything and he couldnt kill you.

You were threatening to ban him which was as much trolling as he did to you.

He did not hack, He was saying he was going to have a party but didnt, he was honestly just trolling you.

Both myself and Jallaf have said we are not going to ban him for this. Jallaf was there for the event and he has already said he is not going to ban toffie.

We have both spoken to Toffie and we feel this has been sorted.
well if this had happen to what of you done
wasnt threating i wanted him banned and i asked jallaf a few times and talked in caps alot
danni imagine what u would do if u went to ur vault and found me standing there saying party in chriss vault. or ur standing there and i warp in and out over and over again
Ban him
I Agree With Oki.

i mean i think he has been with us for a while and he has made alot of friends thats what griefers want to do make alot of friends and make them like your nice to them until your so nice to them when you get caught griefing his friends say "What? No he Couldn't Grief he his one of the best person i ever meet." thats what griefers want to do and look at the votes "not ban worthy"

i am that all of those votes are from his friends.

I think we should ban him from using noclip,xray,griefing,hacking.

also there is a glitch i found out in singleplayer if there is a bed rock house and you dig under it and have someone go in a 2block hole below the bedrock place and logout while the other person dirts it up then log back in the server BOOM your in.

figured it out by watching a griefing video on youtube *cough*AVO*cough*

i hope this helps!

Minecraftly,

ElectricFlames
Chrisseb, EVERYONES vault warps are theire name.. Its either /warp playername or, if that person have for than one vault /warp playername1 and so on..