Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] New armor!
Started by [E] Danny

Notch has been updating his blog and showed this today:

ZZxej.jpg

It's not actually pink, it just looks that way when the pic was taken. It's actually shining armor

ALSO the table is called an "enchantment table", don't know if the e-table will be in the regular minecraft or the mod "evil minecraft" which the minecraft development team has been working on for ages but for anyone who doesn't know, you'll be able to add enchantments (fire, ice, etc.) to your items. Plus there will be weapons instead of just the sword and bow and it's using a weapons generator similar to Borderlands.
Thats a bit sexy <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f632.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":o">:o</object>
I'm sad it's not actually pink..
Shoots arrows , comes out fire..
jallaf wrote:
Shoots arrows , comes out fire..

Even better, arrows on fire :'P

So far from what I've seen and read when you enchant an item, it will shoot the element out in a ball form, fire balls will start anything flammable on fire (trees, wood, tnt) and the ice balls will be able to put out fire (Saw a demo where a fireball made a tree catch fire and the ice one put it out instantly.

Btw, there will be war hammers. That's all I know for sure

Here's more things Notch has posted~

Baby animals!! 0h6Wt.png

Very useful runtime performance profiling with PIE CHARTS: ZuJXC.png

And tool/weapon prefixes
i am thou god of thunder and the hammer is my weapon
I think the mace is better :'P
wow there is a double pickaxe and there are sentient weapon and tools
I know right? I'm curious as to how each prefix effects said tool/weapon
He still owes us a battleaxe