Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Banned for scamming
Started by [E] lildyl77

IGN : Lildyl77

When you were banned : 10/2/11

Person who banned you: DanniDorrito

Reason you were banned: i was banned for scamming people i only did it though because i was scammed and was just trying to get even

PS : sorry about before i didnt know there was a special format for this
Unfortunately there are always people attempting to scam others. That is the way the world works in reality. The server does not allow scamming. When we catch scammers, we ban them.

You should have reported who scammed you.
2 - Respect everyone, especially your admins and mods.

3 - Do not steal anything from anyone.

Both of the above rules you have broken. You have scammed multiple people by telling them theres a drop party at your home and then when they go there they drop into a massive pit. I would have been fine if you had changed your set home when i had asked. Instead you started to caps 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO' and many other things which were disrespectful and out of order. You refused to remove the trap and you knew too well that it was against the rules to do this.

As for 'Getting even' you went the wrong way about it. You should have reported them if they had scammed you. Toffiewoffie did the same as you but apologised loads and asked me to watch him remove the trap. He's on his last warning and will be banned if he does any more funny business.

You have 2 options:

- Ban for a day and then when I unban you, you will remove that trap and set home elsewhere.

- Stay banned and find a server elsewhere.

Let me know what you want to do x
alright i will remove the trap . can i do it now?

how did i just get banned from the temp server?
ooh someone should make a ponzi scheme
DanniDorrito wrote:
2 - Respect everyone, especially your admins and mods.

3 - Do not steal anything from anyone.

Both of the above rules you have broken. You have scammed multiple people by telling them theres a drop party at your home and then when they go there they drop into a massive pit. I would have been fine if you had changed your set home when i had asked. Instead you started to caps 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO' and many other things which were disrespectful and out of order. You refused to remove the trap and you knew too well that it was against the rules to do this.

As for 'Getting even' you went the wrong way about it. You should have reported them if they had scammed you. Toffiewoffie did the same as you but apologised loads and asked me to watch him remove the trap. He's on his last warning and will be banned if he does any more funny business.

You have 2 options:

- Ban for a day and then when I unban you, you will remove that trap and set home elsewhere.

- Stay banned and find a server elsewhere.

Let me know what you want to do x

I don't really understand how this violates any rules. He's playing off the stupidity of other players, and is not actually stealing anything as far as I can tell(taking stuff off dead people =/= stealing). Would've just muted him for the disrespectful behavior or jailed him for a bit. Don't really see why this was ban worthy but ok
I feel it does count as stealing, especially when he is luring others into the trap. I could understand if its a warp but most people wouldnt assume a home is a trap too, many people are too trusting and wouldnt think a person would be out there to con them. Loads of people have been doing traps lately and im tired of all the complaints so im sorting them by getting the traps removed.

Lildyl refused so a 24 hour ban will make him learn he cant talk to a mod like shit and when i tell him to remove a trap he will. Theres always going to be people making traps and conning people but isnt it right as mods for us to try and prevent these or stop them?

Lildyl will be unbanned tomorrow around 6:30pm (GMT) And I will make sure the set home has been changed.
i did change my /home 3 seconds after u banned me because this was just stupid and i wnted to get over with it so i think it was pointless to ban me u should have checked before u said go to the forums to appeal
PLEASE un ban me i am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bored

man i am sick of single player
Then what was with the drama you was causing? Screaming no when i asked you to?

Also I was with you for 5 mins trying to get you to change your home and you refused each time.

You will be unbanned tomorrow.

Locked.