Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Awesome Suggestion
Started by [E] Calaxis

OK, may not be possible but, I think the Bank should have a Loan Service. This feature would:

Help lots of new people.

Reduce begging

Help fund new towns (Don't forget all the new 1.8 chunks yet to be added.)

Nothing too extreme as far as failure to pay goes, just possibly lower future loan limits. Keep in mind, this is just a suggestion as I have NO idea how to script or create plugins. Everyone stats out with the same line of credit, around 40 GB, and if they pay (Including a 10% interest fee) their limit increases by 5% up to 150 GB.

Just food for thought, add any Idea/Suggestions and lets see if we can make it happen.

Maybe more/less not sure.
I think they have a loan place in the market.
<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f632.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":o">:o</object>

Where?
Calaxis, it's the fourth building when you enter from the spawn into the market, on your right. It's "(something) Loan Agency."
Yes, there is two or three loan sharks in the market already.
dobs is a loan shark
I think a loan service would be cool, would make it more realistic, plus people would have to sell their house if the interest SPIKES!
lol
Meh, just vote daily and buy gold ingots at CS..... free daily gold..... sorry to rain on the parade here, but if you vote daily and save up you can get a good bit.