Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] My long awaited /pe was deleted without being completed!
Started by Unknown User

Pretty much what the title says. I login, type /pe list, see my petition isn't there and go "HURRAY THEY DID IT FINALLY" so I go to Kaotic to start building my house and-

You do not have permission to build here.

Oh what.

My petition was like the following:

Could yoo proteckt mah howses in /warp kaotic kthxbai

They are not yet protected. This disappoints me. I was hoping /pe would come far.
Your so quick to judge /pe Happy.

So many requests come in a day, your not the first person that this has happen to.

ALSO for someone who bitches about grammar in other threads, your petition is no better, it may have been over looked for being typed out like that, take it more seriously next time, staff is busy with the new server also.

~GACKT
;-; GACKT that hurts.... Also, that's not grammar, it's spelling <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

I dunno, it was late when I made that /pe and as far as I know there's no way to rewrite them. But why would they be deleted without due cause? The houses in the warp were specified with a sign. And I'm pretty sure that can be understood, I mean it's not DRASTIC.
I'm sorry of being harsh Happy, lot of fools on the server today effected my mood honestly.

I assume it was over looked, you'll have to talk to a mod about it, right now the staff is working on the server and such, I'd wait till tomorrow.
I suggest making a new /pe. Try to make it so others can read it and understand what you need. Sometimes we wait til the person is back online to ask a question or we don't know where something needs to be done. It is also possible that someone accidentially deleted the /pe.
I did, and I'm pretty sure because of the update and new hardware it was deleted once again ;-; But I'll be patient, I've got other houses I can build.
I remember doing that peition... but you were offline. Does it not work?
Apparently not ;-;
It was done, I even went to the pe and checked.

It just needed to have a parent set to the main region protection. I have done that.

Next time happy use string to check if a region has been done before judging x