Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] SmallXChriss Inc.
Started by [E] *Chriss

BRAND NEW BUILDING & DESIGN COMPANY

SmallXChocolate & Chrisseb

Are Proud To Present

SmallXChriss Inc.

We Build Amazing Structures for you.

At A Price You Can Afford.

SmallXChriss inspired by RegVader Comapny

"Helping Shape and Make Your Grand Cities"

We Build Deluxe Buildings and Structures. Custom Buildings, Elaborate Homes, And An Amazing Building to Make Your City a Must See City Of MineTown.

Just Message Chrisseb And or Choco For a Request. all you have to do is tell us where and what you want. And well Build it for you.
SmallXChriss is also in great relation to the Knights Templar! So, why does this have anything to do with the faction? This is why!

If you are a faction member, All prices are (HALF)... That's right! lets say we sell 1 stack of wool for 10G... You get it for 5G! Like It? JOIN NOW by submitting this application to me and/or Chrisseb! We will look over it ASAP!

Copy/Paste:

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************

Username:

Ingame Name:

Reason for Joining:

Why you think you are applicable:

What do you plan to do with this faction:

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************

PS: Benefits for joining include: Half price, Free housing, Sign up money bonus, Earned Secrets, Protection, and Your own shop at the HolyLands... Warp to HolyLand for more viewing! Chrisseb and I will be more than happy to assist you in anyway!
Username:savage1106

Ingame Name:savage1106

Reason for Joining:i would like to join because i think i could help with the faction and would be very kind to everyone and try to encourage people to join your mighty faction.

Why you think you are applicable:i would follow the rules

What do you plan to do with this faction:i plan to expand the faction and help it grow =D.
SAVAGE APPROVED

I Approve! Welcome Savage!
Username: Everice

IGN: xXEvericeXx

Reason: To destroy all the enemys of the Knight Templars.

Why: *Ditto* and I would follow the rules. Sir.

What: *ditto*
EVERICE APPROVED

PLEASE SIGN UP ON OUR WEBSITE http://knightstemplar.enjin.com
ID LIKE EVERYONE TO GET BACK ON TOPIC WE ARE NOW TAKING REQUESTS
Yes We are Taking Requests! And we are also offering membership with a very trusting and subtile Faction! I don't know exactly what subtile means but At least I told you...see trust! huh? huh? yeahh! But in all seriousness, We would love for people to join! Join at Knights Templar Faction. Ok everyone. Get busy Now!
...lol on topic choco haha but yes indeed what he says is true but bacj=k on topic