Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban appeal
Started by [E] funtoon2

Username: funtoon2

When you were banned : 16 July 2014

Person who banned you: Modern Dragoness

Reason you were banned: Xraying

Server: Agharta

=============

I'm really sorry for xraying it won't happend again
Hello There Funtoon, I will be handling your ban appeal.

I see that you admitted to xraying, which gives you an unfair advantage over other players.

Before I can make any decisions on this matter I would like the following from you:

1. Why you decided to break the rules and xray

2. What precautions you intend to take to keep this from happening again.

Only after I receive this information can we proceed with this appeal.
1. Why you decided to break the rules and xray : The lag/chunk loading lets me to see the ores, caves stuff like that and i went to the ores

2. What precautions you intend to take to keep this from happening again : If i see lag/chunk loading i will let it load so i can not see all ores, caves and dungeon. I won't dig straight down to the ore and stuff

==========

I'm sorry for dug straight down and i apologise for doing that. I reread the rules and i did.
Its always better to just start with the truth and go from there. Evidence of each ban appeal is posted in a secret location only staff can see.

After looking at the evidence I don't think its chunk load error. You go one way for ore, turn go another way and get some more ore before heading up and getting ore, etc etc. If it was chunk load error you'd only be able to go one direction. You look up, you look down, you look left and you look right. This is not what we normally see when using chunk lag to mine.

So, lets just admit what we did and move on from there. Since the first answers are in question, lets try a different question.

Why should we unban you?
I have had a Texture Pack that has allowed me to see things, I will uninstall it and not use it again. I am very sorry and will not let this happen again.
Alright, thank you for admitting you were cheating, but you still have yet to answer my question.

Why should we unban you?
After some consideration I have decided you will server a two week ban, counting time already served this means you will be unbanned on 30 July 2014.

Upon being unbanned you must IMMEDIATELY contact a Moderator and hand over the following items:

14 Diamonds

95 Cobble (A stack of 64 + 31)

18 Coal

73 Redstone (a stack of 64 + 9)

8 Gold Nugget

11 Iron Ore

8 Gold Ore

Failure to hand over these items will lead to your ban being extended.
Sorry, i did not reply to you i had alot of home work. I will hand over the items when i get unban
Well today is 30 July 2014. I'm in australla
You are now unbanned, when you get online you need to contain a moderator IMMEDIATELY to hand over said items or face more consequences