Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] What should I do?
Started by [E] ThE_Legend

I just started and this is my first multiplayer map. How do I play/what are some fun things to do?
Live your Life like you think! Go work in a office, get some promotion, and eventually ask the girl you love to marry her. Get some child, see them grow, and eventually die with a smile. did that help?
Come on dude, you know what I meant
Well, you can join a town or live in the wild. Many towns have vacant lots that you may buy, at different price ranges. Or, there are towns like Metropolis offering free lots in exchange for work. One you build yourself up and have enough personal items, you can go out on your own and found your own town (warp points only allowed to donators, so I'm told). Like me, I'm trying to actually found a new town on my own.
Mister Pink wrote:
Live your Life like you think! Go work in a office, get some promotion, and eventually ask the girl you love to marry her. Get some child, see them grow, and eventually die with a smile. did that help?

1311879511296.jpg
What is up with these forums; I ask a legitimate question and I get trolled and voted down. Sick
Um, okay... like my answer is not legit... thanks. Scroll up.
dunsjohn wrote:
Um, okay... like my answer is not legit... thanks. Scroll up.

okay, your answer is legit. Feel better now?
Legend, may I just say that an attitude is probably not appreciated. Try to be more mindful of your words and actions please, because I find what you said offensive. All I was trying to imply was that you should scroll up and try to read everything rather than the most recent post.