Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] better votifier
Started by [E] MegaKill

ok we all know that minetown needs more players so i have a small suggestion to improve votifier people should get all types of money not just credits like prison coins or skyblock coins and other server currencies. I know this is quite annoying but maybe the server should broadcast every once in a while to vote for the server. The server should also look into paying for advertisements on the server list which will boost are traffic and more people will become interested.

Desperate times count for desperate measures

please just think of it
@2998720 wrote:
I know this is quite annoying but maybe the server should broadcast every once in a while to vote for the server.

I'm pretty sure this is already happening, haven't you seen it ingame?
@2998720 wrote:
Desperate times count for desperate measures

2f7.png

In seriousness though, the SkyBlock/Prison rewards has been mentioned in the past. I think it's a good idea, but perhaps it isn't on the top of our to-do list.
i reject the idea of getting prison coins on the prison server since it defeats the purpose of earning your way up the ranks
I have to agree with MineDude, if I could vote my way to freedom I just wouldn't play...and vote (Since I already do it for MTC) The point of prison is to EARN your freedom, not have it handed to you. Same with Skyblock.

If they reward you the currency it (Granted this is just my opinion) takes away the challenge of that server. For Survival servers like Agharta and Classic it isn't such a big deal because there is no point really, other than to survive.
I don't know that voting should be the main focus, if u want to pull in more people offer players incentives to bring in people ($5 donator perk after new member has been around awhile ). Also is there a possibility of getting self serving mini games/events, I know the kids and younger groups would want this. Just offering up ideas that would pull in more members.
thats a great idea jessica
Im completely with minedude and nova, challenge servers shouldnt offer such easy credits, because its suppose to be earned, hence, the challenge.