Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ok, so now that there is an event world can I begin my idea?
Started by [E] japanroks67

Awhile ago I suggested an event to dannidorrito, and she said when I finished she would moderate... However when I tried to begin the event...

GREIFERS. I came back one morning and half of the course had been deleted...

It was no where near any houses or other people so couldn't of been a nuisance..

Now I wish to build on your demo world and finish my event... Oh yea, it is a stair-climbing event in which i add many obstacles and difficult jumps across a huge course that will try and set you on fire and push you off the edge... the winner receives prizes, such as obsidian... diamonds.. etc..

Now for this I will need permission for the event world and must be allowed to be an OP on it for the course of about a week i should say. as I can use the Toomanyitems mod to finish it quickly, also I'd like to hire people to help me with this event.

YOU MUST be an experienced builder!

Post pics of past creations in this thread! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

Ok, well thanks for reading and reveiwing... Please consider it, Japan
^I think you confused your post with my post. The Test World for events is just for now and is NOT the main world. The main world will come when Sawine has time to put it ingame and set out permissions.

Thanks,

Baber

You will not receive op or the ability to use Too Many Items. No one else can.

One of the requirements to be an entertainment member is to build an event with out these extra things and see how well it does.

Good luck <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>