Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Event Demo Testing, need 7 people *Bystanders are welcome to come, but it may be a bit boring*
Started by [E] Baber

Hey everyone! So with the addition of the new server coming, were going to have an Event World were we will have MANY events (Weekly) to give to you. We want to start the new world off with a blow, and have thus got an event ready but it needs testing and input from multiple people (I already got input from 6 other people, which I worked on and successfully fixed)

HOW TO PLAY:

The map is divided into two identical lanes. Each team plays on a lane, and rushes to place colored wool blocks on their Victory Monument, the first team to place all the blocks wins.

Each lane is 32 blocks wide, and once the map has started (Both teams leave the starting platform.) players are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN from leaving their lanes. At no point may players leave the 32 block width of their lane, and if they do, the other team may, at their descretion, claim victory and disqualify the offending team. Should an explosion or other game effect move a player off their lane involuntarily, the player must immediatly fall into the void and die (likely to happen anyway, but the player might land on a block between lanes...).

However, players may, upon both teams consensus prior to the map starting, act upon each other with ranged techniques -- as long as the players stay within their area, they may shoot arrows, push blocks via pistons, and use TNT cannons, or other available techniques to harass and slow down the other team. (It is in the spirit of the map for players to be as hostile and confrontational to the other team as possible. In other words, they should be SUPER HOSTILE to each other.)

Should a player die and not have a bed available to respawn at, they must leave the starting platform and immediatly return to their lane.

Players make break blocks, craft, and for the most part play Minecraft as normal, but they must aquire the goal wools from chests in the map, and not use dyes to aquire the wool colors. Players are also prohibited from moving on top of the map ceiling, should such a roof be present.

For shorter games, players may agree to play for specific wools -- for example, a game until Green Wool is aquired, or a game until Green and Blue are aquired.

Testers of this event will be handsomely rewarded as long as they stick with the rules and give valid feedback.

As said in the title, we need ONLY 8 people. The people that post in this thread that want to do it is recommended to have mumble, but is not necessary because we have separate channels in-game (My event test server) to talk using HeroChat.

If you feel like your not totally dumb and would like to help out, please post.

Thank you,

Baber

The event demo testing time will be at 5PM Eastern Time, 4 PM Central, and 2PM Western time.
yea i will help :Di dont have mumble though D:

EDIT: no sorry i cant help
Main post edited, time changes.

Video of event
hang on what time in UK?
How much longer? I'd love to help (is in Canada, timezones are hard to figure out, I'm -4gmt)
ill help
4 Hours from now.
ok
Any other takers? Only 1 and a half hours left.