Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Market Plot Problem
Started by [E] MLGesus

So do you guys remember when I got demoted and I got my player files reset? Well, my market plot seems to still be there, but when I go to it, it is available for anyone to buy. I wanted to buy a different plot, but it says that I have to sell the OLD market plot first. I cant sell the market plot because it doesn't belong to me anymore. Can someone please fix this?
I would make a PE at the plot location and tell them (In the pe) that you have a thread also pertaining to this.
All right thank you, but I dont think that will work because absoulutely NO staff get on the Prison server. And even if they do, they wouldn't want to read my PE.
I know of a few staff who pop across the forums and check the PE's.
@6463390 wrote:
absoulutely NO staff get on the Prison server. And even if they do, they wouldn't want to read my PE.

Absolutely invalid statement.

Besides, what you're asking for is something that a Moderator cannot do (to my knowledge). It requires Admin permissions. (I asked Darkpsy to handle it when these cases came up in the past).

So, please be patient. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
@2077764 wrote:
@6463390 wrote:
absoulutely NO staff get on the Prison server. And even if they do, they wouldn't want to read my PE.

Absolutely invalid statement.

Besides, what you're asking for is something that a Moderator cannot do (to my knowledge). It requires Admin permissions. (I asked Darkpsy to handle it when these cases came up in the past).

So, please be patient. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

... you think she will do it anytime soon Jack? She hasn't been on for almost a month.
How long until an admin will help me?
Have you made a PE on the server? Thats the best way to get their attention.
Why was my post deleted jack... All I said is why be patient she has been offline for over a month...
@4434737 wrote:
Why was my post deleted jack... All I said is why be patient she has been offline for over a month...

I hid your comment because it was unnecessary and would only lead to more unneeded argument. This thread is simply a request for assistance, not a discussion about staff members.
@6463390 wrote:
How long until an admin will help me?

I will look into it.