Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Crack down on Mod help!
Started by [E] Browse

The mods are constantly being berated by countless people asking for help at one time. I don't know how they do it...

My suggestion would be to constantly be reminding people to use the /pe plugin (i've been trying this but not many seem to listen). And with people problems who don't seem urgent, just tell them to use this and if they do not then ignore their request.

I know it seems against a mod's morals to not help someone asking for it but i think it will be worth it. If we can work people into using this system then problems could be tackled one at a time, with those who have been waiting longer getting their problems solved first.

Though this may just be wishful thinking. It could be hard to get people to use this as their first reaction.

Anyways those are my thoughts, thanks for reading!
I have a feeling that this guy will be a great member of our comunity.. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":thumb:">:thumb:</object>
Why not add that idea to the broadcast system, so it'll remind people constantly to use petition.
Thanks exeriti haha, i'll try to be!

And natedog i've seen it done once already so that could work out great!