Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] My game keeps on crashing
Started by [E] Ze_Centurion

Every single time i join your server my game crashes right away, but when i join single player there is no problem. Can someone please help me?
Do you have any mods? Also what is your game version, not much we can do without that sort of info...
Do you know what server you are connecting to? I know there is an issue with some spots that instantly crash your client. What is your ingame name? I can try and send you to spawn, no guarantees though.
The only mods im using is optifine and my version is 1.7.5, the server is Agharta and my username is Ze_Centurion
Ze, try lowering your version to 1.7.4. I know it doesnt make a lot of sense but try this and see. Best way to do this is to create a new Profile in the launcher and have it set to 1.7.4. If this doesnt work let us know and we'll try to help you out.
It still not working
As much as I hate to suggest this you might want to uninstall Minecraft completely and reinstall it. Or if you on a windows machine go to you %appdata% folder and delete you minecraft folder. Just a suggestion and its totally up to you to try it.
This layout for the posts/ comments looks stupid, just sayin'

Omair
Necroing old support threads is stupid. Just sayin'.