Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Soviet Empire
Started by [E] drpepper1344

What are we?: We are the soviet Empire, taking after the ways of our Great leader, Ivan the Great.

Our Leaders: drpepper1344, and ZenZiggy

Alliances: (Contact Drpepper1344 if you wish to ally)

Members: Lildyl77

Our Colors: Our colors are white and red, the White standing for our pureness, and our desire to further the server. The Red if for the blood of our enemies, who unwisely get in our way.

Our capitol is Sovietcity, while it may not be large, it is the center of our great wealth. (It is a Work-In-Progress, /warp SovietCity)

So you want to join us?

Here is how

(Just copy this into a new post, and either Drpepper1344 or Zenziggy will accept you into the faction.)

Minecraft IGN(in-game-name):

Reason you want to join:

How long you have played Minecraft:

Are you willing to help the Faction, maybe having to sacrifice some of your free-time:

Our faction, wanting to remain peaceful, will only attack if attacked. We plan to run our faction by some sort of democracy, the members will elect officers and such.

All of our members will get a free lot in our capitol. And, if you want, we will build your house for you. Alas, if you join only for the "Free Stuff" and do not help the faction any, you will be kicked out, and your plot will be evoked

K.o.S. (KILL ON SITE)

Carrotts55

Reason: Killed one of our kings, for no reason. TOP TARGET!
(Asked Jarjar3 over skype, lol)

Minecraft IGN(in-game-name): jarjar3

Reason you want to join: Soviet FTW

How long you have played Minecraft:Alpha

Are you willing to help the Faction, maybe having to sacrifice some of your free-time: Yes!

ACCEPTED
drpepper i wish to have an alliance.So that our factions may grow and prosper.
Until Faction Co-Owner, Zenziggy returns, this faction is disbanded. If/When He returns, we will come together again, and wield the might of the soviet army
I have Returned after a long break

it is time to taste the blood of other towns and show who we really are
i hope you do not mean to declare war on those who do not submit to your rule because that is the fastest way to end up with a diamond sword thru the chest
Why the hell has this been necroed?
FFS WHY DO PEOPLE INSIST ON REACTIVATING STAGNANT THREADS FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER??? FUUUUUUU-

Locked. Drpepper, ask me if you want it unlocked.