Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal (Pleas Help)
Started by [E] jaredvaldez2

Username: jaredvaldez2

When you were banned : (Date Sebtemember,19 or 20th 2011.)

Person who banned you: I do not know a admin or mod.

Reason you were banned: harassing people who were calling me a loser and a retard.

:lies:

:ban:
This finaly is a ban appeal where I can post something.

First of all you insulted everybody that said something to you.

My first encounter with you was when you told Coffeey that he was a "Noob" and should "GTFO".

I told you then to stop insulting everybody, after you insulted even more people, calling them losers and idiots.

You also are highly arrogant and said:" It's fun to mess around with you idiots", you made so much trouble recently, it's unbelievable, I'm sorry to say this, but I don't think that most of us would welcome you back, but that is entirely up to the staff.
Sayomie banned you so its his decision

xx
He's nothing but trubble, insaulting good players who had done him nothing wrong.

:ban:
Jesus, I feel like being a grammar/spelling nazi today and this thread appalls me

Anyway, back on topic:

Wait for Sayomie
omg...Sayomie i'm sorry..
Off course you are sorry, You got the weight of consequence punching you with a hammer. I highly doubt you would be sorry if such consequence didnt not exist.
Jared you where banned for multiple reason's:

-Spamming chat

-Disrespecting staff and many other players

All of the chat flaming that was happening was a result of you insulting other players. When asked to stop you ignored them as well as the mods that told you to stop, insulting the mods when you where instructed to stop. Once you where muted as a result of your actions you started spamming chat with /afk status.

From what i have seen you will not be a productive member of Minetown if un-banned but only a hindrance and an annoyance.

Thank you for posting your ban appeal but i am going to have to turn it down. I hope that you cab grow up and have a decent minecraft experience on a different server.

Sayomie
sayomie wrote:
Jared you where banned for multiple reason's:

-Spamming chat

-Disrespecting staff and many other players

All of the chat flaming that was happening was a result of you insulting other players. When asked to stop you ignored them as well as the mods that told you to stop, insulting the mods when you where instructed to stop. Once you where muted as a result of your actions you started spamming chat with /afk status.

From what i have seen you will not be a productive member of Minetown if un-banned but only a hindrance and an annoyance.

Thank you for posting your ban appeal but i am going to have to turn it down. I hope that you cab grow up and have a decent minecraft experience on a different server.

Sayomie

You be brutal, Sayomie.

EDIT: Btw, I reckon he should be banned too. Just saying Sayomie is rather blunt <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>