Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Add Mossy and Cracked stone to adminshop
Started by [E] TheBadFox

Probably already planned, but it'd be good to add since it's actually impossible for a stronghold to spawn on the current map. Plus if I find a stronghold in the new map, I'm just going to turn it into a tourist attraction. So that means there will only be 2-5 (assuming guestworld gets reset with a new 1.8 map)

-Edit- Nevermind, I already had a stronghold protected By summoning new chunks in an old location.

/warp stronghold
I agree on haveing this added. I need around 498 cracked ones and 347 mossy ones.
Exeriti wrote:
I agree on haveing this added. I need around 498 cracked ones and 347 mossy ones.

You mad, son?

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
TheBadFox wrote:
Probably already planned, but it'd be good to add since it's actually impossible for a stronghold to spawn on the current map. Plus if I find a stronghold in the new map, I'm just going to turn it into a tourist attraction. So that means there will only be 2-5 (assuming guestworld gets reset with a new 1.8 map)

-Edit- Nevermind, I already had a stronghold protected By summoning new chunks in an old location.

/warp stronghold

Thumbs up on that one!
What about pumpkin seeds?
Yeah, I would consider adding mossy and cracked stone brick, despite them both being able to get, even though it's quite complicated. Also, until that issue is fixed with the pumpkin seeds, I will add those as well. Please post anything else that is unfarmable / very hard to get.

-MastaC
Mossy and cracked is actually very easy to get...

Pumpkin seeds however, are impossible right now.
Well yeah, you have to know the simple trick as to how you can get mossy and cracked. Hopefully this is changed, because it doesn't seem right; maybe it's a bug, or maybe not.
That doesnt work anymore, the stair block facing the whatever direction. It was patched in 1.8.1. So the only mossy and cracked brick comes from strongholds.
When we get 1.9 on the server I think we should add 'Mycelium' to the shop. Just been reading up on it in wiki and it says 'It acts like dirt and when harvested with a shovel will yield one dirt block'

Definitely something to be added to the shop as players cant obtain it by digging it D:

x
Yeah, I was considering adding this as well. The only issue I would have is considering the prices for these items. If we could get a general consensus on a price, that would be awesome. Also I plan on lowering the price for glowstone to 32 gold or even less than that.