Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Trying to say sorry
Started by [E] LiquidMemory

This is where I think it sounds good to apologize. I've been banned a few times, and right now I'm muted and got demoted from member to guest. I just wanna play on this server again, it has good mods and a great community. I take back everything I've said. Fuck the format, this is coming from me. I hope you guys who don't even know me don't talk shit about me just because of all of my negative votes. Whether I'm let back into this server or not, I just want at least one of two of you guys to forgive me. I've been on two servers now, and neither one of them were as good as this one (Well, except for the currency. I never liked using materials as currency) .
Not a ban appeal, so the format is not needed, who demoted you?
Stryk demoted him x
you must have really screwed up
Yea i caught his first grief. You also acted like a prepubescent asshole when i checked on you after you were unbanned.

Come to think of it i thought i was the one that accepted you when you joined, not stryk (who did accept it), so i just checked the apps to see why. Turns out i rejected you TWICE because you were being a troublemaker before you even put in your application. I literally commented your first one with, "being a douchebag ingame". You then moved on to verify my initial judgement after being accepted.

As far as i'm concerned, you should not be unbanned(which is basically your current state) without a donation to the server suiting the trouble you caused.

20$ sounds like a good round number to me.
I hate unbanning blackmail.

Don't ask for money, if he's a douche, he remains banned. I don't give a shit whether or not he pays, it's not going to change what he is like. If you even said he's a douche, don't even consider unbanning him, even for money.

That's the sort of corrupted banning system I hate.
i actually remember reading that comment heiwashin lol
:ban:
Happyworm360 wrote:

Don't ask for money, if he's a douche, he remains banned. I don't give a shit whether or not he pays, it's not going to change what he is like. If you even said he's a douche, don't even consider unbanning him, even for money.

Happy, he is a douche..

He pays 20$ --> Continiues to be a douche --> Perm banned --> We just earned 20$! OMFG IM SMART!
Exeriti wrote:
Happyworm360 wrote:

Happy, he is a douche..

He pays 20$ --> Continiues to be a douche --> Perm banned --> We just earned 20$! OMFG IM SMART!

Well that's just stupid. If he continues to be an ass, someone or someones creation gets hurt. To them, the safety of their creation is more important to them than $20 to the server.