Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Meow :3
Started by Unknown User

Hi hi , Im Anna , im 25 , been playing Mc since Alpha.

Been so busy with work lately, but recently ive had more time to minecraft and was curious about minetown.

Hope to meet all you amazing people in-game and maybe get my gaming mojo back x3

~cheers n toodles~
Hello Anna, I'm Nova nice to meet you.

Hopefully I'll get to see you in game. Minetown is a great server with tons of helpful members. If you have any questions or anything feel free to ask away!
hiii -waves- Well you definately will , and thank you for dropping by :3

Minetown feels interesting already! and ill look you up, if i have any questions ^ -^
Ok that settles it. After seeing the community in-game, and how decent the admins / mods are, i am so staying put on this server :3
I'm glad you think we are all decent !!! just ignore Leron.. he can get a little wild (just kidding <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>) well Welcome to Minetown and if you need anything just let me know i'll try to helper..
lmao, hey whats wrong with Leron? x3 . Thank you, and i'd probably have more trouble deciding who to look to for help in the future, considering the fact that the decent lot of you are always on. lol
Well order of help goes... Me, me, me, me, then me.. just kidding Just poke any of us if were online except leron... he doesn't like to be poked.. yellled at yes.. just not poked lol!
Glad to see you're sticking around! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Hopefully it will decrease the chances of you getting another hangover, PL , LOL.
Pl got a hangover? lolz