Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] CaptainMatt01 Banned

Username:CaptainMatt01

When you were banned : 22/06/14

Person who banned you: not sure

Reason you were banned: mining down

Server:Main
Hello there, I will be handling your appeal today.

According to the records. It shows that you were banned for X-Ray. That of which the evidence for this is very supportive and solid in this case. I would like to know why we should let you back in. Considering you clearly did not read our rules. Please keep in mind that your appeal does not mean you will be unbanned immediately. You will probably serve a short temporary ban.

We take Xraying very seriously. I hope you understand that. So before you give me your answer to my question. I will ask you re-read our Servers Rules.
i dont know what you are talking about what proof do u have i used x-ray even if i did who would have told, iam not that dumb either i got blamed or someone made something up trust me i didnt use x-ray.i dont care much about my stuff if i used x-ray then take all my stuff away wouldn't hurt me. so please think bout this and tell me who said this, because i have never used x-ray nor shall i ever.
Evidence is posted in a secret location that only staff members can see.

Like i said the evidence is there. I've personally looked it over. Its tell tale patterns of Xray in the images. Even the Prism logs displayed in the images show that you did not only dig straight down. You were altering your angle every few blocks as you went down. Like you were correcting yourself. normally i could write that off as luck. However if you were indeed mining. Why dig a shaft find diamonds. Then immediately leave the area?

Denying what we already know does not help you here my good man. I'll ask you one last time.

Why should we let you back in?
you should let me back cause this is a common mistake, I used x-ray once not anymore than that.(sorry for lying i was really mad)you should let me back because this server was and could still possibly my minecrfat server for the summer, i want to be able to play with my friends on a respoible server with staff and members that are friendly,i request to be banned for 2 weeks due to this so called <hacking>
Thank you for your honesty. You will remain banned for 1 week starting today. Please be sure to read our rules before you return in that time period. Thank you for your appeal.