Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Leron's "Super Secret" Event Finally Out!
Started by [E] leronzadok

header_center.png

5865d1311347022t-request-minecraft-logo-replica-minecraft-demolition.png

Hey Guys!

I've been working on a little "secret" event for a while now, and finally, it is out! On a famous gaming called Call of Duty, there's a game called "demolition." In demolition, there are two teams. Blue Team (Defenders) and Red Team (Planters). The Red Team plants the bomb while the Blue Team tries to defend the bomb and defuse it if the Red Team plants it.

There are 4 arenas. Everyone starts off at arena 1 and get to chose what they want to play, the defenders or planters (you might be moved if it's not even.) The Blue Team spawns near the bomb so they can defend it, while the Red Team spawns on the other side of the arena. You only get one life, so don't waste it. Once you die, you lose (you can still get the winning money though, read more.)

Arena 1

Arena 1 is a small sandstone arena. There are archer spots and defending spots you can go to while trying to plant or defuse/defend the bomb. There is also a shelter in the middle where you can go in.

Arena 2

Arena 2 is a mountain with a hollow inside where people are mining (no people actually mining) there are mines on the wall and the main source of light is flowstone hanging from the top or built in the mountain. There are archer spots and places to hide.

Arena 3

Arena 3 is a floating jungle island in the sky. Remember, you only have one life, so don't fall. There are 2 Island, once higher than the other. There is a waterfall connecting the two islands. There are NO archer spots.

Arena 4

Arena 4 is a greek-like sand temple with a pyramid. it's surrounded by sand mountains and the bomb is in the pyramid. There are places to hide, there are NO archer spots.

Prizes:

There are 4 Arenas, that means there are 4 possible teams that can win. Each member of each team gets 7,000 MTC for every time they win.

Date of Event:

The event will be on Saturday, June 28 at 4:00pm (PST) 7:00pm (EST) at /server event /warp MTD

***Please put your name in the reply section if you're going to participate in the event!***

Thank you and hope to see you all there!

Video Link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpWGYchhPtw
did yah use my machine that i made ya?!?!
nerp, sorry... lol. Neil made me a bomb <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
If i have time ill participate, also, I might lifestream it since this seems like a good one to, plus I haven't in a while......
I SHOULD be there. Due to work that may be delayed... I could end up not showing up. But for now, count me in :3
@6839227 wrote:
I SHOULD be there. Due to work that may be delayed... I could end up not showing up. But for now, count me in :3

What Mischy has a JOB?
@816714 wrote:
@6839227 wrote:

What Mischy has a JOB?

indeed, but lets not spam this post. ^^
I won on red team in round 2 and 4. I was one blue team on round 1 and on 2,3, and 4 i was on red