Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Clan and Clan members
Started by Unknown User

In the past Alecmickinly was apart of the "POOP" clan.. he quit the clan because he wanted to be unbiased, or from what he told me is that he was told not to be in a clan that is inappropriate.... if that is the case then the mods or helpers shouldnt be in a clan and if they are they need to make one themselves...... and if the mods stay in the clans that they are in then EVER single mod should be able to join ANY clan not just japan... this includes POOP clan..
ZM,

I think the issues of being Unbiased isn't a major issues. I have been part of different clans in the past and the only real purpose of clans on Agharta is to play with a group of people you like. With that said it doesn't mean that I don't like you just because I'm not in your clan. Second issue: being a Staff Member means that you are held to a slightly higher standard as members look up to you, so being in a clan called POOP (while funny) isn't appropriate. That is why he might have left the clan. Currently there is only one rule pertaining to staff and clans and it is only on the PVP server.

If you have anymore questions or comments feel free to let me know!!

Youfoundme
A lot of staff as I remember tried to avoid clans, just because sometimes there is just so much drama. JAPAN is a reputable clan that a lot of people trust and know, if your clan was like that they would probably join it.
Or in times past the staff just join a STAFF clan <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Good Morning,

ZM, I am curious as to why you specifically singled out Japan in this thread's opening post?

As far as I see (and I did check), there are many clans on Agharta that have staff members. Let's take a look at them:

TEST has EliteCatalyst, MTF has xXMasterJackXx, TWRK has both Leogt123 and Jared5595, and BLADE has Pljz

Thus you would be incorrect in stating only Japan has Staff members in it, or that staff restrict themselves to joining Japan only. Many people that are now staff at one point or another, were and/or are members of Japan. Such would be like Jc199710, Jared5595, Zionia000, LeronZadok, among others.

As for Japan itself, Japan has been around for a very long time on Minetown and I have worked my hardest to maintain a reputable demeanor and appearance of it for Minetown. To create a lasting legacy that people enjoy showing others of. I do not understand why you seem to take issue with what I attempt to strive for and create... if you could explain, perhaps we could resolve this issue?
Moderators are supposed to set an 'example' for what minetown is about. I am going to attempt to say this without insult or injury so please note, I am not attempting to attack, insult, or otherwise upset anyone by saying this but I feel the need to point out the obvious.

People Obviously On Pills, also known as 'poop' previously had issue with a moderator and at times were less than professional about it. I'm not saying that they are completely to blame, it takes two sides to tango but I know for a fact there was indeed tension and stress around the issue of Alec trying to help both sides and being in that clan.

If you want to talk more about this you can inbox me
What everyone has said is pretty much on point. I don't know how to elaborate further. There was a lot of tension coming from the fact that i was in the clan, such as people thinking i am bias, etc. Hence, I have temporarily removed my constant involvement with the poop clan, just to be able to support the fact that i was a liable source of mediation. As well, being in the poop clan as a moderator, is a tad inappropriate.